Technical Consultant for Piping SystemsThe technical advisor is jointly responsible for the development and the building of new markets. His technical and economical responsibility lays in the specific product line (piping). The products must be brought to the market in the best possible way. The technical consultant will be based in Singapore and travel overseas up to 20-30%.
- Identify new market
- Research of products relevant to local regulation/standard with testing body to test and certify products before launches.
- Liaise with factory to develop/modify products for specified market requirement
- Prepare powerpoint presentation, training materials, competitors' analysis before product launches
- Review product data and training to update on new developments
- Calculation and project management of large projects
- After sales and advance technical problem solving service to sales team project
- Act as first reference for product related enquiries/claims and work collaboratively with colleagues in product development
- Use of CRM to document all training and site visit activities
- Degree or diploma in Engineering
- More than five years experience in the position of technical consultant
- High level of enthusiasm, full of passion to build up the piping
- CAD application knowledge
- Problem solving
You can apply it online!
8 Kallang Avenue #17-09 Aperia Tower 1
D: +65 6485 5115
The globally operating Geberit Group is a European leader in the field of sanitary products. Geberit operates as an integrated group with a very strong local presence in most European countries, providing unique added value when it comes to sanitary technology and bathroom ceramics.
The production network encompasses more than 30 production facilities, of which six are located overseas. The Group is headquartered in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland. With around 12,000 employees in nearly 50 countries, Geberit generated net sales of CHF 2.8 billion in 2016.